Thursday, January 17, 2013

S.H.E & Me ! :)

Hey, its Hannie !! :) And I'm going to tell you why and how I became a SHE fan :) It started when I was in 3rd grade and I got my first IPod :) A 3rd generation fat looking one xD Haha And I was using my uncle's laptop to download music. He had these chinese songs that sounded pretty good so I decided to take it. I'm so thankful I did because I started to listen to just those songs on my IPod for a while :) I started to search them up when I was STILL in 3rd grade and I found many music videos of them and figured they had many, many fans. I always had a dream of being a popstar one day, but SHE convinced me that I wana be in Taiwan. :) I began singing their songs and eventually downloaded more and more of their music. I began to follow them here and there and I became such a big fan ;) My favorite member was always Hebe from the start because she has such a beautiful voice and she's really pretty. But after Selina's Incident in 2010, I began to admire her bravery and she is now my favorite :) I'm... Almost 17 and I was 9 when i started listening to them :) Around the age of... 14, I found out the songs I used to listen to. They were: Bu Zuo Ni De Peng You, Bi Jing, Ai Ne, Tian Shi Zai Chang Ge, Wei Jin, Ji De Yao Wang Ji, Too Much, Wang Ji Ni Ba Wang Ji, Xing Fu Liu Yan... And that's all I remember :) I also remember I went to my cousin's house to also download songs and she also had SHE's songs in her laptop: Zhong Guo Hua and Chang Xiang Si :) So I downloaded them and Yup !! :D Became attached since then 9. Like what Ah Diong siad,"SHE once said they were going to sing until 80 years old, 10 years are down. They still got 70 years." :) I just really LOVE SHE because of their struggles along the way to stardom and all their dedication and hardwork makes me admire them :) They are also all very beautiful, especially Selina after recovering from her injury :) She's still as beautiful as ever. I also admire their sisterhood relationship, it's hard to find people like them 3 nowadays :) I also really like their personalities and how they are all so positive and lovely :) SHE is my most favorite band of all time ! :D No one can win over them :D

No comments:

Post a Comment